For INWEST VENTURES to respond promptly to your request for capital, we require your company’s Business Summary, which should include:
• Description of your company, its current legal status, and industry:
• What your company does, including an overview of ongoing operations;
• Description of the industry, your market size, and growth opportunities;
• Your company’s competitive advantages and barriers to entry the market;
• Competitive analysis (including a description of direct and indirect competitors);
• The organizational chart and background data of the key managers/owners in place;
• 5 years of projected forecasted projections, including all possible assumptions and risks.
Applications will be evaluated based on the merits and viability of the business plan and financial model, the innovative nature and commercial viability of the product or service, the growth potential of the business, the capacity of management, and the potential economic impact and benefits to our Investment Partners.
Angel investors are typically high net worth individuals (or groups of wealthy individuals) who invest their own money very early into the formation of a new startup company, usually in exchange for convertible debt or equity. The role of angel investors serves as a critical bridge between the startup financing needs of a company and their larger capital needs later on. Angel investors invest their own money, so it can come from a variety of sources. In order to be an angel investor, a person does not have to be an accredited investor. However, a lot of angel investors are accredited investors.
Venture capitalists (VCs) are employees of venture capital firms that invest other people’s money (which they hold in a fund) into companies. VC is financing that’s invested in startups and small businesses that are usually high risk, but also have the potential for exponential growth. VC is a great option for startups that are looking to scale big — and quickly. Because the investments are fairly large, your startup has to be prepared to take that money and grow.
9th Floor–1021 West Hastings St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3, Canada